1/1/12

I'm a terrible blogger.

Probably not the best way to introduce a fledgling blog? But here are the facts: I don't have a sweet freelance gig (yet!), have never sneaked away for a weekend at Palm Springs (what I refer to as blogger's paradise), and don't really like cats all that much. Before you go googling cat tumblrs out of shock from that last statement, I'll let you know what you can expect here at turning japanese (aside from hella parentheses, apparently...) I'll be posting about all the things that make me straight up GIDDY. Washi tape, Murakami novels, paper crafts, to name a few. Throw in some life & exploration in LA, and you got this here blog. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo, look who's got a blog! H O O R A Y ! Looking forward to reading all about your adventures. Love the design here too.

    P.S. You've got to sneak away to Palm Springs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks girl! Once I make my way to Palm Springs, I will def ask you all the places I need to check out!

      Delete