7/30/12

Karen Walker


I honestly bought these Karen Walker Bunny sunglasses because they were hella cheap on Gilt. I've never seen her glasses go on sale, so I leaped (hopped?) at the chance. While I'm really lusting for some Tortoise Frame Number Ones, my wallet is thrilled over choice number two. (Slow and steady did not win this race). I was initially weirded out by how dipterous I looked, but that exact reason is why these shades are growing on me. Keep cool and stay out of the sun, little aliens.

5 comments:

  1. They look great on you! I desperately need a pair of sunglasses but every pair I try on look terrible on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good on you! I am eyeing the pink pair, but not sure how well they'll fit since I have an Asian nose, i.e. no bridge. How do they feel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya, girl. These glasses aren't perfect, cause they leave little marks on the sides of my bridge-less Asian nose. My only gripe with 'em, though. They're so fun and different than what I'd usually wear.

      Delete
    2. Ahh yes, the infamous marks on the side of the nose - hate that! Do they slide down easily?

      Delete
    3. A liiittle bit. Not too much.

      Delete